Hello, beautiful ladies! The festival of Karwa Chauth is right around the corner, an occasion that you and your family eagerly look forward to. Another festival gives you yet another reason to dress up and look your best.
If this Karwa Chauth you have a celebrated family affair or gathering organised with your friends then don't miss the chance to make it a glorious famed event by dressing up from head to toe and looking your glamorous best.
However, amidst all those karwa chauth preparation, finding that perfect outfit for your big day might leave you all anxious and worrisome.
From choosing the perfect color to the right silhouette, and finding everything customized at your ease, often seems like a lot to ask.
But worry not! We at Moyra are all set you make you look drop dead gorgeous at your Karwa Chauth evening. From minimalistic outfits to heavily embellished ones, we've fished out some stylish designs and ideas for you. Suits, three-pieces and Indian formal dresses, we've got it all covered! So let's get you rolling through them right away!
Here are our top 7 pieces that will make you look like a million bucks, this karwa chauth.
- Red Drape Dress: This carrot –red one piece dress is a pleated muslin cowl drape with a perfect blend of contemporary elegance and traditional shyness. We love how the drape beautifully falls along with the contrasting zardozi embroidery on the torso.
- Red Gota Patti Suit: If you are looking for something inclined towards traditional dresses, this Red dress ensemble in muslin enhanced with horizontal gota work is the one for you. The suit has a jacket attached to it which has fine embroidery of gota patti and resham floral motifs in vibrant red colour.
- Golden Sharara Set: For the eternal love of Gold – this golden-bronze sharara set is a beautiful piece for the newly-weds. The satin modal short tunic enhanced with beautiful zardozi work is subtle yet dressy. To complete the look, we have teamed the set with mukesh work chiffon sharara and maroon net dupattta.
- Maroon Pleated Gown with Jacket – Nothing conveys love more passionately than the color red. Celebrate your vows this Karwa Chauth in our solid deep maroon pleated dress enhanced using beautiful chakra motif embroidery on the jacket and delicate work on the sleeves. This piece has been made in bamber silk. An outfit celebrity the woman in you.
- The Flared Red Gown: For all the newly-weds, we have something flamboyant yet simple for you. Look memorable on your first Karwa Chauth in our red muslin gown with beautiful cutwork hand-embroidered dupatta. A look that will enhance your bridal glow.
Wine Ghagra Tunic with Mirror Work – If this Karwa chauth you want to ditch the usual red and try a unique look, our pick for you would be this gorgeous wine georgette tunic with delicate mirror and zardozi work. This piece comes with an organza dupatta and gharara in a lighter shade of wine.
Free flowing yet flirty.
- Purple Salwar Kameez – This festive season we love the hues of purple. Royal, warm and vintage. If you are someone with a classical style, try your hands on our vibrant purple salwar kameez set. This delicate piece is artistically hand embroidered with floral motifs. The pants can be replaced with a sharara on request.
At Moyra, we believe in providing customized services to all our clients. You are our celebrity and we are here to make your Karwar Chauth the best looking one.
We provide exclusive customization services to you, to make your outfit speaks the best version of you.
From “Made to Measure” to choosing your preferences of colour – our team of stylists are here to help you suggest the best.
To know more, visit our website and feel free to contact us.