Let’s talk about Indian bridal fashion! From artistically sculpted blouses to beautiful flowing drapes, here are our favourite bridal trends from the recent fashion weeks and couture shows. These are sure to make you stand out from the crowd and make you look your very best.
- Colour: As much as we love the classic Indian bride dressed in a traditional red lehenga, the upcoming trends have witnessed more adventurous and experimental colours. The refreshing lilac colour, hints of light pink, peach, the sophisticated champagne gold and beautiful ivory are the trending shades this bridal season.
- Love for sparkle: The bridal season calls for some glorification of the bling and sparkle. We are currently obsessing over the sequin and glitter trend. Whether you like minimal embellishments or ornate designs, do ensure your wedding outfit has the necessary vibe of glitter.
- Saying yes to contemporary designs: Today’s brides are embracing fashion’s distinct style and moving away from traditional silhouettes of lehengas and sarees. Modern and contemporary options like bridal dresses, shararas, pre-draped modern sarees, and even co-ord sets are now in the trend.
- Traditional Prints and Work: The dazzle of mirror work is back in fashion with a bang and seen in many wedding lehengas. Also, bandhej – the traditional Indian print has now become a wedding essential.
- Floral motifs: The flower designs continue to be in fashion season after season. Forever fresh and delicate, intricate floral embroideries and embellishments continue to be in trend for bridal fashion.
We hope these trends help you pick your best bridal and trousseau collection. At Moyra, we take customization request and bring your dream designs to life.
Log on to our website www.themoyra.com for further details.